The Premier CDL, Heavy Equipment, & Oilfield Training Facility
Our goal at Great Lakes Truck Driving School is to provide quality instructional programs in a student-centered culture built on respect, encouragement, and continuous support, while empowering students with the foundation for a lifetime of success.
We take great pride in offering top-notch programs and courses:
- Class A CDL Training
- Class B CDL Training
- NCCER Certified Heavy Equipment Training
- Oilfield & Pipeline Safety Training
- Aerial Work Platform & Rough Terrain Forklift Training
- State-of-the Art Training Facility
- Day, Evening, & Weekend Classes
- Job placement assistance with on-site recruiters
- Student housing & travel assistance for those who qualify
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Instructors with over 500 years of collective industry experience!
State-of-the art training facility, day, evening, weekend classes, lifetime job placement!
Click on the name of each program for more details including gainful employment information:
|Name of Program||# of Hours||Full-time Training Length||Program Description|
|CDL Skills Training Program||200||5 Weeks||Class A CDL(Tractor-Trailer)|
|CDL Skills / Heavy Equipment Training Program||360||10 Weeks||Class A CDL(Tractor-Trailer), Backhoe, Excavator, Front End Loader, Bulldozer, & Skid Steer.|
|Premier Driver Development Program, Option 1:||600||15 Weeks||8 Weeks of Class A CDL (Tractor Trailer) training with Oilfield Safety Certifications and Aerial Work Platform & Rough Terrain Forklift Training, followed by 7-Week Externship with a Trucking Company|
|Premier Driver Development Program, Option 2:||600||15 Weeks||Class A CDL(Tractor-Trailer), Backhoe, Excavator, Front End Loader, Bulldozer, Skid Steer, Oilfield Safety Certifications, Aerial Work Platform & Rough Terrain Forklift Training.|